PROFILE & KEY FACT
As a global leader in refractory solutions and services, we serve customers world-wide with safe, reliable and high-performing refractory solutions across multiple industries - iron, steel, foundry, aluminium, cement & lime, oil refineries & chemical, and boilers & incinerators.
Our global network of specialized industry experts and project management professionals ensures we deliver to you our promise of superior product performance and value-added service. With 2500 employees, 18 production sites and 31 international sales offices – we help you meet your ever-increasing productivity targets while ensuring safety for your people and integrity of your equipment.
- Over 2,500 employees across 31 countries
- 18 plants in 16 countries totalling 600,000 tons capacity
- Own mines for assured raw material availability & supply
- Annual revenue of over 500 Million Euros
- 3 R&D centers and 11 Design & Engineering centers
- 450 engineers, supervisors, technical experts and project managers
- 150 major projects implemented every year
- Trusted by global industry leaders in cement, steel, and petrochemical
- Delivering through our dedicated country organisations to small and medium sized companies worldwide
- Working with major engineering, OEM, and EPC companies worldwide
Market oriented scientists, engineers, and technicians aim to meet global and local requirements. Our innovative solutions are complemented by best business practices and a strong commitment to EH&S.Read more
CALDE™ by Calderys is a top notch range of refractory materials that were selected to reduce installation and drying time and energy consumption.Read more