High grade, high durability gunning materials for BOF Converter
- Innovative blend of high purity MgO and CaO grains bonded by incorporating complex multiple binder systems
- Durability significantly higher than standard conventional MgO based BOF Converter maintenance materials (more than 24 hours)
- Excellent sticking properties: can be applied immediately after tapping onto hot brick and slag
Precast shapes for all steelmaking processes
Ask us about our full range, some examples:
- Customised delta roof for EAF
- Purging set precast pieces for steel ladle
- Tundish accessories such as weirs, baffles, and dams
- Precast bottom for steel ladle
Bricks range to complement monolithic refractories
Our Steel experts will consult on the ideal mix of bricks and monolithics for your processes. Our brick offering includes:
- Industry standard sizes for steel ladles (i.e. Standary Key, Mini Key Series)
- Magnesia bricks tailored to BOF converters
- Dolomite bricks adapted for stainless steel production
EAF Hearth Ramming
Offering full package: materials and installation including specialised machinery.
Steel Ladle – Monolithic Bottom & Sidewall materials
Whereas brick working lining in the ladle wears down and becomes hard to repair, when our monolithic lining wears down the hotface can be recast much more efficiently (including Calderys supply of moulds for this concept).
RH degasser lining concept
Supply and assembly of brick pieces (steel shell, brick arrangement inside, castable outside).
Tundish DVM materials
Heat-setting tundish DVM materials for tried and tested performance.