Calderys

OEM Services

Testimony

 

Calderys is a trusted and worldwide reference supplier to the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) industry. Providing solutions to OEMs is a business built on the foundation of in-house expertise in technical and project management services. Not only do we supply refractory linings to OEMs, but we also provide design expertise, installation services, and maintenance repairs. Our technical experts work closely with engineers from OEM companies to create the best possible solutions.

To provide top-notch solutions, Calderys engineers and technicians utilize the support of the Calderys network, which includes access to high quality materials and well-equipped laboratories. Soren, technical services expert to the OEM industry, adds that “local laboratories often provide support by analyzing materials and making alterations as needed.” Having access to a worldwide network is also essential to the success of the project. Sometimes there are materials coming from several countries, an installer from a different country, and the customer might be located in another country altogether. This is where a worldwide support network and in-house expertise proves to be extremely useful. With an open channel of communication, Calderys technical service and project managers are able to provide excellent customer satisfaction.

The Calderys Expertise in Maintenance Projects

Calderys is able to provide excellent after market service for our products—our involvement in your project does not end with the installation. For our OEM customers dealing with maintenance operations, our goal is to not interrupt the chain of labor within the plants where our products are installed. According to one of our technical services managers, Soren, "one plant might operate at a 98% capacity—that only leaves a 2% window of opportunity to perform maintenance on a refractory lining." In reality, "that 2% might equate to two weeks out of the year that would give maintenance technicians the time needed to make repairs." Hence, it is crucial that the maintenance runs smoothly because exceeding the allotted time for repairs would result in a production loss. If necessary, Calderys technical experts and installers can train customer maintenance crews. Lars, project manager to the OEM and maintenance markets states, "sometimes we send over supervisors to supervise installation or maintenance. In certain circumstances, they might even stay at the customer’s plant for up to 6 months."

Often with an engineering background, our senior technical and project managers have amassed all of the experience and training necessary for installation and maintenance service to develop a successful partnership with OEMs.

If you want to know more, please contact our Expert!

About Calderys

Our mission is to help you meet your ever increasing production and productivity targets, whilst protecting the safety of your people and the integrity of your equipment. Our focus is to deliver safe, reliable and high performing refractory solutions customized to your needs. Our international production and sales facilities allow us to develop and deliver customized solutions based on monolithic and ready shape monolithic refractory materials worldwide in a fast, efficient, and safe manner.

FOCUS

Project Management Testimony

Case studies 01

Blending technical knowledge with practical experience, our dedicated project managers provide the organization and coordination needed to support installation and special projects worldwide.

Read more

Network Knowledge Testimony

Case studies 01

International projects involving multiple business units are commonplace at Calderys. This is a fine example of employees utilizing company resources to better serve our customers.

Read more

JOBS / Careers

Related companies: www.imerystc.com, www.imerys-toiture.com, www.imerys-structure.com, www.ikf-solutions.com