With many refractory solutions possible for the Aluminium transport ladle, Calderys experts are ready to work with you to find the balance between 2 key factors:
- Thermal insulation to minimise metal temperature loss, and
- Refractory lifetime to maximise your production output.
While Calderys can provide any type of refractory product adapted to your needs, monolithic solutions provide many key advantages over bricks:
- More stability than brick linings (geometric stability) for less risk of spalling during mechanical cleaning,
- Higher ladle capacity possible with monolithics due to the adaptable lining, and
- Precast (ready-shape) options possible to save time on installation in your shop, maximising productivity.
Calderys will provide you with tailored recommendations on all options for transport ladle linings, including hot face coating, cold repairs, as well as in-house relinings (deliver your ladle to Calderys for the relining — highest installation efficiency), and even on-the-road ladle solutions for aluminium transport with ultra-low thermal loss. Just contact our refractory experts for our advice and for a dedicated brochure on the Aluminium transport ladle.