CALDE® MAG CAST
This range is the solution of choice wherever high temperatures up to 1 800°C occur in combination with thermal cycles and a heavy chemical load including clinker phases. Unlike magnesia spinel bricks that are commonly used in these areas, CALDE® MAG CAST is a self-adapting solution.
- Easy application
- Significant coating surface area
- Riskless heating up
- Short term partial repairs in rotary kiln
Calderys has the capability to produce a wide range of pre-dried precast shapes both at our locations and on your premises. Shapes vary in size and complexity to satisfy all customer requirements.
- Fast and safe installation
- Easy replacement
- Minimum downtime of your equipment
- Increased performance due to controlled factory production and dry-out
Non cement microsilica based
The high performance CALDE® SOL and CALDE® QD products have high abrasion resistance and don’t require curing. They can be easily installed through various techniques and are immediately ready for a riskless heating up.
- High alkali resistance (HAR lining)
- Long shelf life (up to 18 months)
- One component material: Quick Drying
- 20-25% less water during installation than LCC